Sunday, May 1, 2011

Speechless

As ya'll know I got a sewing machine for Christmas this past year. I've been working on some sewing projects and have been trying to find good fabric that doesn't cost a ton! Wednesday Ben and I found M&L Discount Fabrics online and decided to check it out. All I can say is W.O.W! We walked in and I was speechless. Fabric of all types, styles and patterns were everywhere. This is the BIGGEST fabric store I've EVER been to. Best thing is that they have really great prices, sure there are some that are rather pricey but they have a lot of fabric that is affordable. Needless to say this store and I will become quite good friends! :) Just a pic to show you what I saw when I walked in.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love it! I love discounts and fabric. Buy some for me. :)

    ReplyDelete