Monday, July 19, 2010

My wife and I decided to start a blog together after reading some of our friend's blogs. We have some exciting times and boring times as do all people. Both my wife and I grew up in small Oklahoma towns (her's was smaller), and now we live in southern California. not just a small SOCAL town either, we live in Anaheim. Home of Disneyland, the Angels, the Ducks, and a million tourists. We are officially perma-vacationers.

Needless to say it has been quite a culture shock. I have been here for a year and my wife has been here for 6 months now. She still won't drive on the freeway, but I can't say that I blame her they are a lot different than one lane streets and dirt roads. We pay way too much for our small one bedroom apartment where we can hear the sounds of the neighbors screaming MARYLIN!! (their little girl) switching between Spanish and English. We have a cat, Jenga, and one car. We also have each other, and we are happy!

2 comments: