Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HOME ALONE AHHH!

I've been home alone this week with the cat. Ben left this past Sunday afternoon to go to church camp with the youth group. I decided to post something so that you, our avid readers don't think we dropped off the face of the earth. Now, I'm not a writer and I'm definitely not funny when I write, so I apologize and promise that when Ben returns he'll take over again! :) This week has been uneventful to say the least. I've worked at my part-time job at Bath and Body Works and went in for a second interview with a preschool today which hopefully I'll be getting the position. Other than that I've just been "spring cleaning" our apartment and getting things in order for when my brother and sister come to visit next week. I will definitely post pics of everything we do! I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week!

Melissa

**Ben gets back Friday, I'm sure he'll write all about how camp was, so stay tuned!**

1 comment:

  1. ALLOHA! Glad you updated Meleverk. (see what i did there, Melissa Everett Clark?) How did the interview go? Spring cleaning is probably one of my favorite times of the year, however it's summer. :). Have fun with Jenga, and your brother and sister next week.

    K.G.

    ReplyDelete